Hotel Operations Manager


First Name: Rajen Kumar Makhal
E-Mail Address: Rajenkumarmakhal@gmail.com
Country: United Arab Emirates
Phone: 971-543851660
Job Position Applying For: Hotel/Catering Operations Manager
Current Job Title: Hotel Operations Manager
Total Years of Experience: 22
Copy your Resume / CV in this box:
Respected M/s
I am writing to express my interest in your organization as a Hospitality Operations Manager/ AGM position.

By making use of my existing training and competencies I am confident that I will be able to contribute to the ongoing success of your company. My key strengths include being able to communicate at all levels, having a proactive management style and possessing hands-on knowledge of staff recruitment, induction, training, promotion and discipline. I am a very organized individual with excellent attention to detail, and who is more than willing to take responsibility for serving high quality food and drinks to a wide range of customers. I am attentive to every customer's needs and meticulously clean in both personal appearance and my working environment.

I am available for an interview at a time to suit you and very much look forward to hearing from you regarding an interview. I thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks and Best Regards

Rajen Kumar Makhal

HOSPITALITY PROJECT MANAGER

+971-543851660 (Call/What's App)

Email... rajenkumarmakhal@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment