Storekeeper / Receiving clerk / Supply Chain / Accountant

First Name: Umer Sohail
E-Mail Address: umer83978@gmail.com
Country: Pakistan
Phone: +923485779328
Job Position Applying For: Storekeeper / Receiving clerk / Supply Chain / Accountant

Current Job Title: Receiving clerk
Total Years of Experience: 4
Copy your Resume / CV in this box: "My name is Umer Sohail, and I reside in Pakistan. My qualifications include intermediate studies in Computer Math and Statistics. I began my career at 7 Tel Solutions, where I gained valuable CSR experience. After that, I joined SBM Communication and was appointed as a team lead. Following this, I started working at Abdullah Logistics Enterprises Firm as a storekeeper, eventually becoming a Receiving Clerk after a year. I am currently working in the same company, where I have gained significant experience. Now, I am applying to various companies in Gulf countries and putting in dedicated efforts to secure a position.
I assure you that I will work hard and you will not regret to hiring me and am very appreciate you if you hire me and If you don't have a job in this field, I am ready to do any other job as well with complete sincerity and intention. I will also provide you good results. I am in dire need of a job, and I want to join immediately

Thanks
------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment