AutoCAD Draftsman


First Name: Abdul Gafoor Jassim
E-Mail Address: gafoorjassim59@gmail.com
Country: India
Phone: +971554656912
Job Position Applying For: AutoCAD Draftsman
Current Job Title: Site Engineer
Total Years of Experience: 2 years of experience
Copy your Resume / CV in this box: Respected HR Team, Greetings!

I'm an Engineer holding a Bachelor's degree in Civil. Currently searching for jobs in the UAE to start my career in a promising path.

I'm looking for an opportunity to perform in your reputed organization. I have worked as a Site Engineer & CAD Draftsman worked in Voora Group Pvt, Ltd. which is a construction company for residential buildings.

Available: Immediately
Visa Status: Visit Visa

I have attached my resume for your reference. Thanks for taking the time to review my profile. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
Abdul Gafoor Jassim
+971554656912
gafoorjassim59@gmail.com
------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment