Registered nurse


First Name: Venmani Vedaretinam
E-Mail Address: venmaniv93@gmail.com
Country: United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971586239550
Job Position Applying For: Registered nurse
Current Job Title: Register nurse
Total Years of Experience: 4 years
Copy your Resume / CV in this box: Dear hr manager,
I am pleased to write to you today regards my application for the nursing vacancy .which is posted on your website.I believe my qualifications and experience make me an ideal candidate for this job . I have bachelor's degree and total 3years10 months experience and also I have experience in emergency and trauma care in specialty hospital .more over I am worked in Dubai under healthcare setting .please find my resume and attached for your further reference .I am looking forward to having the opportunity to discuss further about my application and i am available for the interview.
I request you to consider my application.hope to here from you soon.
Thank you for your time
Venmani vedarethinam

No comments:

Post a Comment