Clinical Research Professional

First Name: Princy
E-Mail Address: drprincybethel@gmail.com
Country: United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971566639923
Job Position Applying For: Quality assurance, clinical research, pharmacovigilance, medical science liasion
Current Job Title: Clinical research
Total Years of Experience: 3
Copy your Resume / CV in this box: Respected Sir,
Good day.
               I am writing this application for an opportunity under your kind management. Please find my resume hereby attached for your kind perusal, I am an " Experienced Pharmacy Professional" was recently working as a clinical research associate at aster medicity kochi with Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm D) from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science Bangalore.

                  I am extremely interested to apply for this job with your esteemed organization and looking forward to a positive response from you soon and I would be grateful for the opportunity to discuss the position further.

 

                  Would you kindly keep me at the forefront of your mind, as I am very much genuine to join your management, Further, I would highly appreciate an interview call at your earliest convenience.

                    I am awaiting your prompt necessary action accordingly, and I will be eager to offer my abilities and expertise to your organization and I am able to learn and adapt swiftly to new tasks.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/dr-princy-jose

I am available to join right away. 

Am on Husband Visa

Notice Period - No  
Contact: +971 566639923

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive