Finance Manager

------------------------------
First Name: CA Jithin Jose
E-Mail Address: jithinjose107@gmail.com
Country: Kuwait
Phone: 96566165939
Job Position Applying For: Finance Manager
Current Job Title: Accounts Manager
Total Years of Experience: 8
Copy your Resume / CV in this box: Thank you for the opportunity to apply for the Finance Manager role at your company. After reviewing your job description,
it's clear that you're looking for a candidate that is extremely familiar with the responsibilities associated with the role, and can
perform them confidently. Given these requirements, I am certain that I have the necessary skills to successfully do the job adeptly
and perform above expectations.
I am an adaptable professional who has been consistently praised as adaptable by my co-workers and management. Over the course
of my 8-year career, I've developed a skill set directly relevant to the Finance Manager role you are hiring for, including accounting
expertise, audits and financial analysis. Overall, I have consistently demonstrated analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving
abilities in every aspect of my chartered accountant role at previous employments, and I invite you to review my detailed
achievements in the attached resume.
I am currently resides in Jleeb Al Shuyoukh, Kuwait and having 18 number visa willing to join immediately upon the requirement.
After reviewing my resume, I hope you will agree that I am the type of competent and competitive candidate you are looking for. I
look forward to elaborating on how my specific skills and abilities will benefit your organization. Please contact me at +965 66165939
or via email at jithinjose107@gmail.com to arrange for a convenient meeting time.
Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
CA Jithin Jose
------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment