Librarian

First Name: YATHEESH
E-Mail Address: jyatheesh@gmail.com
Country: India
Phone: +919008139135
Job Position Applying For: Librarian
Current Job Title: Librarian
Total Years of Experience: 15
Copy your Resume / CV in this box: Respected Sir/Mam

Being known to understand that there is a Librarian post vacant in your esteemed organization, I would like to apply as a candidate for the Librarian post. I am currently working as a Librarian. I graduated from Mangalore University with a BA degree/Master's degree in Library and Information Science. As you can see from my CV, I am working as a Librarian and gained experience for 14 Years .I am fluent in English, Hindi, Kannada , Tulu & Konkani languages .I feel I am suitable for this role as I have a great deal of experience as a Librarian. I consider myself to be a friendly, efficient, and enthusiastic worker. I am very keen to work for an ambitious company such as yours.Thank you for taking the time to consider my application.

No comments:

Post a Comment